One of the most important features in the Blessed Sacrament Cathedral Parish App is the ability to receive push notifications alerting you of last-minute schedule changes and other important information. This is especially important to send reminders and notify parents of weather-related changes for Faith Formation and Youth Ministry.
The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. If you have not yet downloaded the app, please visit the download page and click the proper app store for your device.
General parish notifications sent to all parishioners through are enabled by allowing the app to send notifications in the settings for your device. To change this setting and stap all notifications (not recommended), please consult the instructions for your iOS or Android device.
Additional notifications are sent by the parish on behalf of numerous ministries in the parish (e.g.: Faith Formation, High School Youth Ministry, Middle School Youth Ministry, Men's Group, Bible Study, Christ Life). You can opt in to these notifications if you would like to receive them.
Activating Opt-in Notifications
1) Tap the "BSC" icon to launch the Blessed Sacrament Cathedral Parish App.
2) Once the app launches, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3) When the menu pops out, tap "Notifications".
4) For each group's notifications that you want to receive, slide the slider to the right. To change this and opt out of the notifications, slide the slider to the left.
5) Click the back arrow in the top left corner of the screen to return back to the main app page.
For any app-related questions or issues, please contact Fr. Matthew Morelli.